02 February 2016
Today in History

Today in History

Today in History 962 Otto I invades Italy and is crowned Holy Roman Emperor. 1032 Conrad II claims the throne of France. 1494 Columbus begin...
Alexander Coulter, President and Publisher Michael F Coulter V.P., Chief Operating Officer Ralph Hardin, Editor

Alexander Coulter, President and Publisher Michael F Coulter V.P., Chief Operating Officer Ralph Hardin, Editor

MADE FROM RECYCLED PAPER Member Alexander Coulter, President and Publisher Michael F Coulter V.P., Chief Operating Officer Ralph Hardin, Edi...
CONTACTING YOUR REPRESENTATIVES

CONTACTING YOUR REPRESENTATIVES

CONTACTING YOUR REPRESENTATIVES State Senator Keith Ingram 870-735-9580 keith.ingram@senate.ar.gov District 24 State Rep. Deborah Ferguson ...

Iowa Caucus, reminds me of Groundhog Day

Iowa Caucus, reminds me of Groundhog Day

Iowa Caucus, reminds me of Groundhog Day I have watched the movie titled Groundhog Day with actor Bill Murray. Looking back I'm wondering if ...
King-Hyman Wedding Hyman- Wilson Wedding

King-Hyman Wedding Hyman- Wilson Wedding

Wedding bliss (times two) for Hyman family and friends King-Hyman Wedding Hyman- Wilson Wedding A Disneyworld wedding was the perfect venue for...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and govern-mental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...

Emily Laxton Ford Hall

Emily Laxton Ford Hall

Emily Laxton Ford Hall Emily Laxton Ford Hall, 90, was raised in the Munford area and moved to Memphis, then to West Memphis, passed away Saturday...
repairs.

repairs.

ther the county or the city has to foot that cost. And we have had power outages in Earle and we have a lot of vaccine there. So we have almost lost ...
Next ‘Lunch-n-Learn’ Feb.

Next ‘Lunch-n-Learn’ Feb.

Next ‘Lunch-n-Learn’ Feb. 16 EAFHC to host ‘ Heart Health & Hypertension’ seminar Forrest City Medical Center Heart disease ra...

01 February 2016
AWM Auto Tech team earns third straight certification

AWM Auto Tech team earns third straight certification

Community AWM Auto Tech team earns third straight certification Program recognized by national testing facility By Billy Woods West Memphis S...
Scroll Up