23 March 2022
Thank you, care providers!

Thank you, care providers!

R ecently I traveled to Green Bay, Wisconsin, to visit my wife’s and my family. My parents are now in their eighties and nineties. My wife...
Bearing the Fruits of the Spirit

Bearing the Fruits of the Spirit

‘N ow the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, v...
NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

8th Street Mission Golf Tournament The annual 8th Street Mission Golf Tournament is set to return March 28, at the Cypress View Golf Course, Mar...

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Evaluate your position, status and reputation and consider your options before you step in a direction riddled with un...
Patriots sweep Searcy in doubleheader

Patriots sweep Searcy in doubleheader

Marion wins 5A conference opener against Lions...
JUNIOR PATS TAKE THE FIELD

JUNIOR PATS TAKE THE FIELD

The Marion softball program doesn’t rebuild, they reload, and that’s possible because of the school’s junior high team, where the Junior Patr...

Blue Devils softball falls to Marked Tree

Blue Devils softball falls to Marked Tree

By BILLY WOODS WM School District The West Memphis Lady Devil softball team is making strides in the early going of 2022. Although the stri...
Stealth Softball shines in Slugging Shamrocks

Stealth Softball shines in Slugging Shamrocks

By RALPH HARDIN ralphhardin@gmail.com Awesome day for Stealth Softball on Saturday. The Stealth 12-and-under squad went to Pocahontas and ca...
BALLIN’ AT THE BLAST

BALLIN’ AT THE BLAST

Photo courtesy of West Memphis Softball The West Memphis Blue Devils went 2-2 in the Brookland Bearcat Blast in Jonesboro over the weekend. The D...

Spring has arrived … Go fish!

Spring has arrived … Go fish!

I t’s time to start fishing and where do you get your bait? In West Memphis visit Tyree Jones Bait and Tackle Shop at the corner of Woods and T...
Scroll Up