01 February 2022
The Social Network

The Social Network

If you’re a regular reader, you know that I’m a big history buff, so it will likely not surprise you that I’m into celebrating significant a...
A Better  Way…

A Better Way…

“You'll never guess what I did!” my husband, Peter, announced. “You're right. I won't.” “I microwaved the masking tape!...
America’s housing dilemma, rent or own?

America’s housing dilemma, rent or own?

Buying almost anything today is expensive because of the current supply and demand. Prices are too high on everything. Inflation is going through t...

Hogs level Mountaineers in SEC vs. Big 12 Challenge

Hogs level Mountaineers in SEC vs. Big 12 Challenge

Razorbacks on a winning streak after midseason woes arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE — From JD Notae’s game-opening 3-pointer on the Ark...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1788 - Isaac Briggs and William Longstreet patented the steamboat. 1790 - The U.S. Supreme Court convened for the first time in ...
Veterans squirrel hunt continues to create memories

Veterans squirrel hunt continues to create memories

Annual ‘ Squirrel- apalooza’ event a success over weekend AGFC Communications MT. IDA — Arkansas Game and Fish Commission wildlife office...

Fighting the elements for fishing success

Fighting the elements for fishing success

Up- and- down weather changes make late- winter angling a guessing game Arkansas Wildlife Editor Fishing hasn’t been easy, what with all this ...
ASU Mid-South  Career Fairs

ASU Mid-South Career Fairs

Tuesday, March 1, from 3 to 6 p.m.; Thursday, March 3, from11 a.m. to 2 p.m.; and Tuesday March 8, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the campus of ASU Mid-...
31 January 2022
Man who broke deputy’s hand gets six-year prison  sentence

Man who broke deputy’s hand gets six-year prison sentence

SEARCY — A Kansas 35year-old who fractured a White County deputy’s hand last February has been sentenced to six years in prison. Tyson Elvin...

To the people who helped ….

To the people who helped ….

To the people who helped my mother after her spill at Valero today. I want to publicly thank them for being there and helping my mother. You truly we...
Scroll Up