14 January 2022
LADY PATS (cont.)

LADY PATS (cont.)

last Friday night. “Our team trusts each other right now. I want to say they trust the system, but more than that they trust each other,” sa...
Crittenden County  Crime Stoppers

Crittenden County Crime Stoppers

Earn cash helping local law enforcement solve crimes. Call (870) 7324444, 24 hours a day, 7 days week with tips. Rewards of up to $2,000 for inf...
CRAPPIE (cont.)

CRAPPIE (cont.)

one of those mating rituals. The black crappie have 78 dorsel spines on the back, while the white crappie have 5-6 dorsel spines. Black crapp...

ROBERT HALL (cont.) agree!”and the like.   Yet, the words-which initially  had attracted me…something was wrong

ROBERT HALL (cont.) agree!”and the like. Yet, the words-which initially had attracted me…something was wrong

with them. At first, they seemed full of largess and beneficence, as the beauty of them rolled off his tongue and fell upon us. But still, a...
NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

NEWS BRIEFS (cont.)

Memphis. Young people ages 12 and up can join the cadet program. Adults are needed to support the cadet program and emergency service operation...
13 January 2022
West Memphis sets MLK  Day Sanitation Schedule

West Memphis sets MLK Day Sanitation Schedule

City alters collection days for three- day weekend news@theeveningtimes.com West Memphis Sanitation placed a timely holiday collection schedule i...

The numbers don’t lie

The numbers don’t lie

COVID-19 cases in Arkansas are increasing at an exponential, averaging more than 7,000 new cases per day over the past week, including 25 additi...
Isn’t it way past time ….

Isn’t it way past time ….

Isn’t it way past time to admit this Covid crisis has become an addiction? What’s the new variant? When can I get my booster shot? Why aren...
U. S. Steel  Selects Osceola for new facility

U. S. Steel Selects Osceola for new facility

OSCEOLA —United States Steel Corporation announced Tuesday that its next-generation highly sustainable and technologically advanced steel mill ...

Social Commentary

Social Commentary

You may or may not be familiar with the TV show “South Park,” a cartoon series which has been on the air now for 25 years. Now, I can’t in go...
Scroll Up