21 September 2021
I’ve been thinking a lot ….

I’ve been thinking a lot ….

I’ve been thinking a lot about the divisiveness that Covid has caused among Christians. I think it’s fine for us to discuss in person or even on ...
The MRI

The MRI

I watch enough sports to know that one of the go-to tools for diagnosing an injury is an MRI, long name Magnetic Resonanace Imaging. My daughter ha...
Worry rarely changes anything

Worry rarely changes anything

Life presents challenges to us all and most of us understand worry. There are enough ordeals along the way of life to cause each of us to worry ...

Part of the Family

Part of the Family

I met my former mother- in-law, “Mama Lou,” and my former fatherin- law, “Poppo,” when I was not yet twenty years old. I hitched a ride t...
Arkansas continues winning ways against Georgia Southern

Arkansas continues winning ways against Georgia Southern

Razorbacks 3- 0 for the first time since 2016 with 45- 10 rout of Eagles arkansasazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE — K.J. Jefferson threw for a car...
Tigers complete comeback to beat Mississippi State at home

Tigers complete comeback to beat Mississippi State at home

Memphis rally puts Bulldogs away gotigersgo.com MEMPHIS, Tenn. – The University of Memphis Tigers extended the program’s winning streak at L...

BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

1792 - The French National Convention voted to abolish the monarchy. 1784 - 'The Pennsylvania Packet and Daily Advertiser' was published...
Five WRICE fields offered for early teal hunt Sept. 25-26

Five WRICE fields offered for early teal hunt Sept. 25-26

Early teal, Canada goose seasons runs through Sept. 30 AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — Five private rice fields that are part of the Arkansas...
Huskies overwhelm Red Wolves

Huskies overwhelm Red Wolves

Washington keeps Arkansas State out of the end zone astateredwolves.com SEATTLE — Defensive issues surfaced again Saturday for Arkansas State a...

Lonoke County deputy  charged with felony manslaughter in shooting  death of teen

Lonoke County deputy charged with felony manslaughter in shooting death of teen

POPE COUNTY — After a bond hearing Monday morning, former Lonoke County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Sgt. Michael Davis is out on a $15,000 bond. ...
Scroll Up