25 August 2021
Blue Devil football poised for strong return

Blue Devil football poised for strong return

Coach Hooks ready to lead West Memphis rebound in 2021...
COFFERS

COFFERS

From page A1 shutdown and we had collected only $115,000. We collected three times what we collected in 2020 and almost double 2019. For the yea...
Devils volleyball drops tough opener to Houston

Devils volleyball drops tough opener to Houston

West Memphis looks to build on strong 2020 finish this season...

FIRE

FIRE

From page A1 minds that you want to do right and that’s what they agreed to when they became a firefighter. It doesn’t matter who it hurts. ...
24 August 2021
Lunch & Learn

Lunch & Learn

Everyone knows Geography is “where it’s at,” and this past week in Social Studies class at Bragg Elementary, the students were discussing lan...
Day One for Bulldogs

Day One for Bulldogs

Like most schools across Arkansas, the Earle School District started the 2021-22 school year last week. And also like most schools in the state, th...

***  I just think it’s a shame what has happened over at the once great West  Memphis Police

*** I just think it’s a shame what has happened over at the once great West Memphis Police

What would it actually take to convince some of these anti-vaxxers to actually take the vaccine? Money? A law? Do they have to get sick to believe...
A whole new world

A whole new world

Both of my sons are beginning the real era of their lives most folks would consider adulthood. Yes, they’ve been “grown-ups” for a while know...
The Bad  Gardener

The Bad Gardener

I have never been a gardener. This makes me feel like a misfit in my family. My mother is a wonderful gardener. She had an enormous vegetable...

Afghanistan  God Help  Them…

Afghanistan God Help Them…

Many Americans did not want our military invading Afghanistan. We did not want our military to stay in Afghanistan. Many of us hoped our troops ...
Scroll Up