11 August 2021
MARION POLICE REPORTS

MARION POLICE REPORTS

07/26/21 12:31 AM 523 Par Drive, Assault on Family or Household Member 2 counts 08:47 AM 880 Hwy 64, Commercial Burglary, Theft of Property ...
[Editor’s Note:  I … what?]

[Editor’s Note: I … what?]

I ’ve cracked the code! Every time we start to feel a little too safe they announce another “variant” of the virus. Going to run out of Gre...

But, Why?

But, Why?

W hy should I worry myself with doing what’s right when no one else wants to? Why should I come to worship when most everyone there is a ...
My Fathers

My Fathers

O ver 300 times the phrase “Father” or “my Father” is used in the letters of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John in the Bible. Jesus used ...
A NIGHT  OF WORSHIP

A NIGHT OF WORSHIP

Come one, come all ... come as you are, to Marion First Baptist Church for “A Night of Worship” this Sunday, Aug. 15, beginning at 6 p.m. The w...

NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

Marion School Board meetings The Marion School District has released its calendar for the monthly School Board meetings for the 2021-22 school ye...
YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Don’t react to bad news until you verify the information you receive. Keep your distance from anyone who is emotional...
DeltaARTS Carnival returns as virtual event

DeltaARTS Carnival returns as virtual event

Support the arts with dinner and a show during annual fundraiser auction...

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

8/2/21 9:36 FAILURE TO COMPLY TO COURT ORDER – ARREST MADE 317 W Tyler AVE 8/2/21 9:40 CRIMINAL MISCHIEF – 1ST DEGREE PROPERTY OF ANOTHER ...
Scroll Up