07 July 2021
Marion Man sentenced 55 years in  Jonesboro homicide

Marion Man sentenced 55 years in Jonesboro homicide

Flando Montgomery Jr. guilty on slate of charges stemming from 2019 shootings...
A little community outreach goes a long way

A little community outreach goes a long way

West Memphis police and Vine Church partner on bringing people together...
GOVERNOR  MAKES  SULTANA  PLEDGE

GOVERNOR MAKES SULTANA PLEDGE

At the April 27 Sultana Capital Campaign Kick-off Announcement, Governor Asa Hutchinson made a twoyear, $750,000 pledge to support the expansion a...

You are valued

You are valued

I know many Christians who do not read the Old Testament in the Holy Bible. In my conversations with people about the Old Testament, my reasons ...
Independence in Christ

Independence in Christ

‘T hen said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;” (John 8:31) July 4, 1776 ...
NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

VBS at WM First United Methodist Church Vacation Bible School is back this year at West Memphis First United Methodist Church! VBS kids will go ...

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Look back and it will help you recognize what will help you get ahead. Reach out to someone you have collaborated wit...
Happy Birthday, America!

Happy Birthday, America!

T here is an old expression that says, “Hotter than a firecracker on the 4th of July.” This is usually true, but the weather this last Indepe...
06 July 2021
West Memphis native Yebba spotlighted by The Telegraph

West Memphis native Yebba spotlighted by The Telegraph

26- year- old singersongwriter: ‘ The grief had physically manifested itself in my voice.’ ralphhardin@gmail.com Abby Smith, professionally ...

‘The Boss Baby: Family Business’ is pretty serviceable family flick

‘The Boss Baby: Family Business’ is pretty serviceable family flick

rrg251@nyu.edu Back in 2017, we were introduced top Ted Templeton aka The Boss Baby (Alec Baldwin). The character, an infant with a personality som...
Scroll Up