22 June 2021
Medical marijuana sales in state reach 50,000 lbs.

Medical marijuana sales in state reach 50,000 lbs.

LITTLE ROCK — Approximately two years after the state’s first dispensary opened for business, Arkansas’ medical marijuana market recently s...
Jazz on the Square

Jazz on the Square

Saturday, July 3, at 4 p.m., it’s Jubilation Jazz at the Courthouse Square in Marion. Celebrate our country’s birthday and honor our veterans w...

Hybrids Still Hitting

Hybrids Still Hitting

Tommy Cauley has recently been guiding a few anglers to some hot areas with nice numbers and sizes of hybrid bass and white bass in Greers Ferry La...
21 June 2021
The Marion Mom: Baseball Edition

The Marion Mom: Baseball Edition

Oh, my goodness, y’all. How do you keep a teenage boy fed and clothed? I think we hit the jackpot with our teens so far — they’ve all will...
I see that some states ….

I see that some states ….

I see that some states are hiving the good sense to ban the teaching of critical race theory. I have not heard about Arkansas doing the same but I ho...

Allergy Season

Allergy Season

You know, the COVID-19 experience we all went through in 2020 was bad. There’s no denying it. Millions of people got sick. Many of them died, in...
Time to  Spare

Time to Spare

'Do you have time for this?' my husband, Peter, asked. Peter almost never questions what I'm doing unless I'm doing somethin...
Strategize your money flow

Strategize your money flow

If your outgo is more than your income then your upkeep will be your downfall. A sure way to disable yourself financially is to spend more than ...

Razorback Trio Honored as NCBWA All-Americans

Razorback Trio Honored as NCBWA All-Americans

Kopps, Wicklander, Franklin earn accolades from Baseball Writers Association arkansasrazorbacks.com FAYETTEVILLE — Kevin Kopps, Patrick Wickl...
Scroll Up