06 July 2021
Boozman shares military memories of 99-year-old World War II veteran

Boozman shares military memories of 99-year-old World War II veteran

WASHINGTON– Sen. John Boozman recognized the service and sacrifice of World War II veteran Ray Randall in ‘Salute to Veterans,’ a series r...
VBS at WM First United  Methodist Church

VBS at WM First United Methodist Church

Vacation Bible School is back this year at West Memphis First United Methodist Church! VBS kids will go on The Quest of the Knights of North Castle...

05 July 2021
If that train jumps the tracks… maybe I can get some sleep!

If that train jumps the tracks… maybe I can get some sleep!

Nearly nine years ago, my husband and I moved our family into the two-story brick house my greatgrandmother built in 1927, next door to my own chi...
than just a letter to the editor. Enough is enough. Wake up.

than just a letter to the editor. Enough is enough. Wake up.

Are they kidding? The police are putting their lives in danger in every call. You want a police officer to protect you from a simple offense or a se...
Boom! Boom! Boom!

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Before I get too far into this, let me point out that I love both America and fireworks... Now, with that out of the way, for the first time in ...

The World of Birds

The World of Birds

The raven nest was the big news this spring. Our neighbor, Joe, who belongs to every social organization in town, found himself with very little...
Ask Rusty:  Widow unsure about her Social  Security

Ask Rusty: Widow unsure about her Social Security

Dear Rusty: I am looking for information on my Social Security survivor benefits from my husband. I just turned 65 and have been collecting my Soc...
ASK RUSTY (cont.)

ASK RUSTY (cont.)

that widow's benefit. The easiest way to find this information out is to request a Statement of Estimated Benefits from Social Security. Th...

Drill Time!

Drill Time!

Among those making their presence at the Blue Devil Football Camp were the great Sonny Weems, who helped sponsor the event, and former West Memphis...
Scroll Up