27 February 2019
Lattes with Leaders

Lattes with Leaders

Lattes with Leaders Marion Chamber of Commerce president and director of economic development Tracy Brick offered a very special thank you to the ...
Roosevelt McDaniel

Roosevelt McDaniel

Roosevelt McDaniel Roosevelt McDaniel, 62, of Marion, died Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019, at Baptist Crittenden Hospital. He is survived by his wife...
26 February 2019
Pancakes, anyone?

Pancakes, anyone?

Pancakes, anyone? It’s still a month away, but it’s never too early to whet your appetite for the annual West Memphis Lions Club Pancake Break...

What if Money Grew on Trees?

What if Money Grew on Trees?

What if Money Grew on Trees? Sounds kind of nice, doesn’t it? But just think, if you had a tree that grew $100 bills in your front yard, you...
ommunity  News in Brief

ommunity News in Brief

ommunity News in Brief The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accept...
‘Call Me Lucky’ – the Heart of the ‘Ameripolitan’ Sound

‘Call Me Lucky’ – the Heart of the ‘Ameripolitan’ Sound

‘Call Me Lucky’ - the Heart of the ‘Ameripolitan’ Sound By Mark Randall news@theeveningtimes.com Dale Watson has been making music for...

Dale Watson: Keeping  Country Music’s Roots Alive

Dale Watson: Keeping Country Music’s Roots Alive

Dale Watson: Keeping Country Music’s Roots Alive By Mark Randall news@theeveningtimes.com Dale Watson is as country as country music comes....
25 February 2019
• 72nd Annual Chamber of Commerce Banquet–

• 72nd Annual Chamber of Commerce Banquet–

The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the Times office, by f...
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Leta Nell Howell, 87, of Hooks, Texas, formerly of West Memphis, Arkansas died Friday, Feb. 22, 2019, in Texarkana, Texas. Mrs. ...

Should elected officials bridge political gaps?

Should elected officials bridge political gaps?

Should elected officials bridge political gaps? ‘A Political View’ By Sherry Holliman Is the elected official bridging the political gap? ...
Scroll Up