14 February 2018
Vivian I. Porterfield

Vivian I. Porterfield

Vivian I. Porterfield Vivian I. Porterfield at the age of 94 passed away Monday, Feb. 12, 2018 surrounded by her loving family at Three Rivers Nur...
Katherine Small

Katherine Small

Katherine Small Katherine Small, 89, of Memphis, Tennessee passed away Monday, Feb. 5, 2018. Visitation is scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 17, fro...
Fanita Jane  Mclntare (Nita)

Fanita Jane Mclntare (Nita)

Fanita Jane Mclntare (Nita) Fanita Jane Mclntare (Nita), 54, of Marion, Arkansas passed away Monday, Jan. 22, 2018. She is preceded in death b...

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...
Let’s limit spending

Let’s limit spending

Let’s limit spending Some people have called for a balanced budget amendment to our Constitution as a means of reining in a big-spending Congres...
13 February 2018
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Mr. Julian Edward Scoggins Mr. Julian Edward Scoggins died on Sunday, Feb. 11, 2018 at his home, at the age of 94. Ed was bom Jan. 5,...

News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and governmental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the T...
American’s Retirement –  Save a little when you can

American’s Retirement – Save a little when you can

American’s Retirement – Save a little when you can Most Americans rely heavily on Social Security, but it’s not enough to retire on. There ...
Text The Times.

Text The Times.

Text The Times. I just don’t understand why we can’t get any nice sit down restaurants in Marion. The two decent restaurants we have are alway...

12 February 2018
News Briefs

News Briefs

Scroll Up