14 March 2016
Marion schools receive  Innovative Solutions grant

Marion schools receive Innovative Solutions grant

Community Marion schools receive Innovative Solutions grant Funds will be used for ‘Backpack ’program By Mike Douglas Marion School Di...
‘Get Your Gumb-ON!’

‘Get Your Gumb-ON!’

‘Get Your Gumb-ON!' This year’s West Memphis Chamber of Commerce’s Gumbo Fest is just around the corner. Teams can enter in Best Booth, People...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and govern-mental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...

Is the clock of God about to strike midnight?

Is the clock of God about to strike midnight?

Is the clock of God about to strike midnight? I think so. And here is the reason that I believe that way... If you will take a few moments out...
Freedom Cycles

Freedom Cycles

Freedom Cycles Spring is on it's way and the weather is getting right for riding! Freedom Cycles is ready to supply you with all your riding ...
11 March 2016
‘I just keep stumbling’

‘I just keep stumbling’

‘I just keep stumbling’ Man can’t seem to stay out of Judge Thorne’s courtroom news@theeveningtimes.com Afunny exchange kicked of Frid...

10 March 2016
Runoff for JP District 7 seat March 22

Runoff for JP District 7 seat March 22

Runoff for JP District 7 seat March 22 Election Commission announces date, polling sites ralphhardin@gmail.com Some Crittenden County voters wi...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and govern-mental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...
The Lost Art of Listening

The Lost Art of Listening

The Lost Art of Listening It was a horror show. Like a nightmare, only I wasn't dreaming. I was totally awake during the whole thing, but ...

09 March 2016
Card of Thanks

Card of Thanks

OBITUARIES Linda “Meemaw” Lewis Linda “Meemaw” Lewis, 68 of Horseshoe Lake passed away Monday, March 7, 2016. She was preceded in dea...
Scroll Up