11 March 2016
‘I just keep stumbling’

‘I just keep stumbling’

‘I just keep stumbling’ Man can’t seem to stay out of Judge Thorne’s courtroom news@theeveningtimes.com Afunny exchange kicked of Frid...
10 March 2016
Runoff for JP District 7 seat March 22

Runoff for JP District 7 seat March 22

Runoff for JP District 7 seat March 22 Election Commission announces date, polling sites ralphhardin@gmail.com Some Crittenden County voters wi...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and govern-mental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...

The Lost Art of Listening

The Lost Art of Listening

The Lost Art of Listening It was a horror show. Like a nightmare, only I wasn't dreaming. I was totally awake during the whole thing, but ...
09 March 2016
Tax refund fraud on the rise

Tax refund fraud on the rise

Tax refund fraud on the rise Arkansas AG issues Consumer Alert From Judd Deere Judd .Deere @ arkansasag .gov LITTLE ROCK - The Federal Trade C...
Books galore at the MIS Book Fair

Books galore at the MIS Book Fair

Photos by Mike Douglas Books galore at the MIS Book Fair Marion Intermediate School held its annual Book Fair Thursday which saw a very steady ...

Card of Thanks

Card of Thanks

OBITUARIES Linda “Meemaw” Lewis Linda “Meemaw” Lewis, 68 of Horseshoe Lake passed away Monday, March 7, 2016. She was preceded in dea...
News Briefs

News Briefs

News Briefs The Evening Times prints briefs about events for organizations, schools and govern-mental agencies. News briefs are accepted at the ...
Gullible Americans

Gullible Americans

Gullible Americans Jonathan Swift (16671745), satirist, essayist and political pamphleteer, is a favorite of mine. He wrote 'Gulliver's ...

08 March 2016
5th Street Fire

5th Street Fire

It wasn’t quite an “all-call,” but West Memphis assistant Fire Chief Jeff Jones offered a hearty “Thank you” to the West Memphis Police Dep...
Scroll Up