24 November 2021
Thanksgiving 2021 is here

Thanksgiving 2021 is here

A s were are entering one of the most wonderful times of year, we should realize how best we are to be Americans and within this context, how fo...
Marion Patriots roll into state semifinals

Marion Patriots roll into state semifinals

Marion bests Benton, sets sights on El Dorado...
23 November 2021
Negligent bridge inspectors allowed to retire, not fired

Negligent bridge inspectors allowed to retire, not fired

Arkansas highway officials defend decision to allow retire-ments in aftermath of I- 40 bridge crack investigation news@theeveningtimes.com For ...

All-Star Support

All-Star Support

Last Thursday, the Crittenden County Boys & Girls Club held a special donation drive at their first-ever Volleyball All-Star Game! “We saw s...
‘Clifford’ a big red disappoinment

‘Clifford’ a big red disappoinment

As a child, I loved the colorful storybooks about Clifford the Big Red Dog. As a teenager, I… had nothing against the cartoon. As an adult wo...
The stockings were hung…

The stockings were hung…

I love Christmas. I love everything about it actually... from the food to the presents to the songs to the TV shows to the decorations... I love it...

It all starts with a dream…

It all starts with a dream…

Dreams precede everything; all actions and all creations. Truly, everything does start with a dream. Dreaming is not an idle activity. It’s not...
The joy of freshly baked bread

The joy of freshly baked bread

“I'm going to bake bread!” my husband, Peter, announced. Inwardly, I said, “Oh, no.” Baking bread is not easy — until it is. ...
Hogs give Tide all they can handle in tough road loss

Hogs give Tide all they can handle in tough road loss

Razorbacks play No. 2 Alabama strong to the finish arkansasrazorbacks.com TUSCALOOSA, Alabama — No. 2-ranked Alabama needed a Heisman Trophy...

Razorbacks drop Red Wolves in women’s hoops

Razorbacks drop Red Wolves in women’s hoops

Arkansas easily handles in- state showdown with A- State news@theeveningtimes.com JONESBORO — The first Arkansas-Arkansas State women’s bas...
Scroll Up