23 November 2021
where she has had a

where she has had a

Are we really just going to hand the keys to the governor’s mansion over to Sarah Huckabee Sanders? Are we as a body of voters so blind that we...
Making Hope  Contagious

Making Hope Contagious

Cornerstone Baptist Church, 1105 Balfour Rd., in West Memphis, is “Making Hope Contagious!” Sunday, December 12, 12 noon – BBQ Fellowship! Co...
22 November 2021
[ Editor’s Note: OK,

[ Editor’s Note: OK,

There are a number of apostrophe obsessives out there who know their grammar and its usage although I generally ignore these errors but today I start...

Trash Talk

Trash Talk

The City of West Memphis has released its holiday sanitation schedule for this week. The srevice schedule is being altered due to the Thanksgiving...
Chit-chat

Chit-chat

I will readily admit that I don’t get out much if I don’t have to. I’m not anti-social, but I can say that back last year when we were all be...
Holiday  Rumors

Holiday Rumors

I have been studying up on frightening holiday rumors and found some surprises. There is apparently no evidence that any child has ever been poi...

Infrastructure  Bills should be a cakewalk

Infrastructure Bills should be a cakewalk

America needs attention to our infrastructure. It’s pathetic that our Congress and President are having so much trouble putting something togeth...
A-State races past  McNeese State

A-State races past McNeese State

Lady Red Wolves putting points on the board in early going A-State astateredwolves.com JONESBORO — Arkansas State is pushing the pace and pili...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1789 - New Jersey became the first state to ratify the Bill of Rights. 1873 - Budapest was formed when the rival cities of Buda ...

Triple Trophy award marks deer hunting’s most determined

Triple Trophy award marks deer hunting’s most determined

Do you have what it takes to score trifecta of kills this season? AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — The opening day of modern gun deer hunting ...
Scroll Up