19 November 2021
Earthquake!

Earthquake!

Relax, it wasn’t “The Big One” or anything, but we did have an earthquake Wednesday night. I have felt minor quakes before, but I guess I was...
Reinforce  Pandemic  Partnership,  Innovation

Reinforce Pandemic Partnership, Innovation

Beating COVID-19 has certainly taken longer than most of us were hoping, but we've turned the corner, and it's never too early to begin t...
The U.S. and Life  Expectancy

The U.S. and Life Expectancy

Pharmaceuticals have added about a year to U.S. life expectancy since 1990, according to new research published in Health Affairs by scholars from ...

Patriots ready for quarterfinal showdown with Benton

Patriots ready for quarterfinal showdown with Benton

Marion looking for a trip to 6A State Final Four tonight Marion School District When he arrived at Marion in July, Lance Clark found plenty to li...
SALLY PIPES (cont.)

SALLY PIPES (cont.)

breast, colon, prostate, and lung cancers than either Great Britain or Canada. It's no coincidence that American cancer patients have acces...
BIBLE VERSE

BIBLE VERSE

On This Day in: 1794 - Britain's King George III signed the Jay Treaty. It resolved the issues left over from the Revolutionary War. 1850 -...

KENNETH THORPE (cont.)

KENNETH THORPE (cont.)

Another problem posed by this pandemic has been how to get people the consistent and coordinated care they need when medical offices and clinics h...
Dry, but hopeful start to 2021 Duck Season

Dry, but hopeful start to 2021 Duck Season

Hunters looking for better numbers than 2020 brought Arkansas Wildlife Editor Arkansas duck hunters will begin the 2021-22 season Saturday with h...
Get yourself a duck draw in 2021

Get yourself a duck draw in 2021

Online drawings could land you some hunting land AGFC Communications Looking for a spot to call your own for a day or even a weekend during duck ...

Big Lake WMA

Big Lake WMA

DUCK SEASON (cont.) 4 mallards (2 hens), 1 scaup, 3 wood ducks, 1 pintail, 2 redheads, 2 canvasbacks, 2 black ducks, 1 mottled duck. If not listed...
Scroll Up