22 November 2021
Cotton, Hinson introduce bill to provide parental leave, compensation for miscarriages, stillbirths

Cotton, Hinson introduce bill to provide parental leave, compensation for miscarriages, stillbirths

Legislation would provide support to woman, couples who lose pregnancies, cut off some funding of abortions cotton.senate.gov WASHINGTON, D.C. ā€...
19 November 2021
No school districts in ā€˜redā€™ or ā€˜purpleā€™ zones on ACHI’s map for new COVID-19 infections

No school districts in ā€˜redā€™ or ā€˜purpleā€™ zones on ACHI’s map for new COVID-19 infections

Numbers down statewide ahead of Thanksgiving break news@theeveningtimes.com No Arkansas public school districts have COVID-19 infection rates of ...
Marion Police Reports (Nov. 8-14, 2021)

Marion Police Reports (Nov. 8-14, 2021)

11/8/21 3:12 Hwy 77 / Medal Marconi FLEEING 11/8/21 14:07 220 Marion RD POSSESSION OF SCH IV OR V LT 28GM 11/8/21 16:21 802 Boulevard Orleans CRIM...

***  Are they doing shop with a cop this year? If so, how do  I get my kids on the list? I could sure use some help

*** Are they doing shop with a cop this year? If so, how do I get my kids on the list? I could sure use some help

Whoever is putting thestickers on gas pumps and meat packages with Joe Biden pointing to the prices with the word balloon saying ā€œI DID THAT!ā€ ...
Tune in to FNN

Tune in to FNN

No, not the Fake News Network, itā€™s the Faith News Network, and the First Marion Childrenā€™s Ministry spread some good news to the congregation ...
Earthquake!

Earthquake!

Relax, it wasnā€™t ā€œThe Big Oneā€ or anything, but we did have an earthquake Wednesday night. I have felt minor quakes before, but I guess I was...

Reinforce  Pandemic  Partnership,  Innovation

Reinforce Pandemic Partnership, Innovation

Beating COVID-19 has certainly taken longer than most of us were hoping, but we've turned the corner, and it's never too early to begin t...
The U.S. and Life  Expectancy

The U.S. and Life Expectancy

Pharmaceuticals have added about a year to U.S. life expectancy since 1990, according to new research published in Health Affairs by scholars from ...
Patriots ready for quarterfinal showdown with Benton

Patriots ready for quarterfinal showdown with Benton

Marion looking for a trip to 6A State Final Four tonight Marion School District When he arrived at Marion in July, Lance Clark found plenty to li...

SALLY PIPES (cont.)

SALLY PIPES (cont.)

breast, colon, prostate, and lung cancers than either Great Britain or Canada. It's no coincidence that American cancer patients have acces...
Scroll Up