29 December 2021
Damien Echols’ legal team reviews ‘lost’ evidence in 1993 murders

Damien Echols’ legal team reviews ‘lost’ evidence in 1993 murders

By RALPH HARDIN ralphhardin@gmail.com For years, Damien Echols, twice convicted in the murder of three 8-year-old West Memphis boys, has claim...
[Editor’s  Note: OK, so there’s a

[Editor’s Note: OK, so there’s a

N ow that our joke of a police chief has resigned (or was he _red) can we PLEASE get someone who is quali_ed to run a police department and run i...
NEW EASTERN STAR OFFICERS

NEW EASTERN STAR OFFICERS

Robert E.Spillman #550, Order of the Eastern Star held their Installation of Officers on December 11, 2021, with the following officers installed: ...

Test scores on the rise at Marion  Junior High

Test scores on the rise at Marion Junior High

School implemented new approach, new culture this year...
WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

WEST MEMPHIS POLICE REPORTS

12/20/21 3:40 Missouri St / W Barton Ave Possession of an open container containing alcohol in a motor vehicle 12/20/21 6:00 800 Martin Luther K...
Stop feeding your doubts

Stop feeding your doubts

R ecently, my pastor said, “Stop feeding your doubts.” As soon as he said this, my mind listed about nine-hundred sixty-four things I doubt ab...

CHIEF

CHIEF

From page A1 Pope believed in holiday saturation patrols. For Independence Day weekend he partnered with State Police, and the Marion Police. P...
The sin of indifference

The sin of indifference

‘T herefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip.For if the word ...
A&P

A&P

From page A1 A& P to help new restaurants in the city stand on their feet. He mentioned a new pancake house, burrito shop and BBQ joint on hi...

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): A situation you encounter will be misleading. Don’t jump to conclusions or take action without verifying information....
Scroll Up