22 November 2021
Late fall bass ripe for the taking

Late fall bass ripe for the taking

The bite is still on all across Arkansas Arkansas Wildlife Editor Collin Hodges (right) was fishing for crappie with minnows on the Saline River ...
Tired of turkey? Catch a rainbow in time for Thanksgiving!

Tired of turkey? Catch a rainbow in time for Thanksgiving!

Trout makes a nice alternative to traditional holiday meal AGFC Communications LITTLE ROCK — Turkey, dressing and football may be at the front...
Brady found guilty of  first-degree murder

Brady found guilty of first-degree murder

PARAGOULD — Robert Thompson, Adam Butler, and Wesley Watts— deputy prosecuting attor-neys— prosecuted 56-yearold Kevin Dale Brady for Micha...

Making Hope  Contagious

Making Hope Contagious

Cornerstone Baptist Church, 1105 Balfour Rd., in West Memphis, is “Making Hope Contagious!” Thursday November 18, 6:30 p.m. – Movie Night at ...
Cotton, Hinson introduce bill to provide parental leave, compensation for miscarriages, stillbirths

Cotton, Hinson introduce bill to provide parental leave, compensation for miscarriages, stillbirths

Legislation would provide support to woman, couples who lose pregnancies, cut off some funding of abortions cotton.senate.gov WASHINGTON, D.C. ...

19 November 2021
No school districts in ‘red’ or ‘purple’ zones on ACHI’s map for new COVID-19 infections

No school districts in ‘red’ or ‘purple’ zones on ACHI’s map for new COVID-19 infections

Numbers down statewide ahead of Thanksgiving break news@theeveningtimes.com No Arkansas public school districts have COVID-19 infection rates of ...
Marion Police Reports (Nov. 8-14, 2021)

Marion Police Reports (Nov. 8-14, 2021)

11/8/21 3:12 Hwy 77 / Medal Marconi FLEEING 11/8/21 14:07 220 Marion RD POSSESSION OF SCH IV OR V LT 28GM 11/8/21 16:21 802 Boulevard Orleans CRIM...
***  Are they doing shop with a cop this year? If so, how do  I get my kids on the list? I could sure use some help

*** Are they doing shop with a cop this year? If so, how do I get my kids on the list? I could sure use some help

Whoever is putting thestickers on gas pumps and meat packages with Joe Biden pointing to the prices with the word balloon saying “I DID THAT!” ...

Tune in to FNN

Tune in to FNN

No, not the Fake News Network, it’s the Faith News Network, and the First Marion Children’s Ministry spread some good news to the congregation ...
Scroll Up