15 September 2021
‘I am the Bread of Life’

‘I am the Bread of Life’

‘A nd Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.”...
The Equalizer

The Equalizer

A crowd surrounded Jesus as He said, “For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul?” (Mark 8:36). With these w...
NEWS BRIEFS

NEWS BRIEFS

The Fallen 13: A Ride to Remember Motorcycle ride for the soldiers killed in Afghanistan. A free-to-ride event for all that wish to honor our fa...

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

YOUR WEEKLY HOROSCOPE

ARIES (March 21-April 19): You may feel restless and eager to socialize, but you are better off staying put and relaxing. Keep the peace, and focus...
Patriots fall to Joe T. Robinson

Patriots fall to Joe T. Robinson

Marion comes up short in bid to upend 4A powerhouse...
Black Knights fall to Deer Creek

Black Knights fall to Deer Creek

WMCS 0-3 to start the 2021 season...

Big week for  Marion tennis

Big week for Marion tennis

Patriots beat Searcy, Nettleton on the hard court...
PROGRAM

PROGRAM

From page A1 makes Marion unique is the in-depth identi_cation process and extensive programming options provided throughout K-12. Marion takes ...
Better time are coming …

Better time are coming …

T hings have been slow in the outdoor world. Many of the carefully prepared and nurtured dove fields produced slow shooting and many had no bird...

Agriculture is the Heart of Crittenden County

Agriculture is the Heart of Crittenden County

By RALPH HARDIN Evening Times Editor I’m no farmer, but I grew up around here, and one of the things I understood very early on was that this ...
Scroll Up