15 February 2018
ASU Mid-South to host 25th anniversary gathering

ASU Mid-South to host 25th anniversary gathering

ASU Mid-South to host 25th anniversary gathering College celebrates founding with message from for-mer leader www.theeveningtimes.com Do you...
Mrs. Agnes Bowers  Clark Spicer

Mrs. Agnes Bowers Clark Spicer

Mrs. Agnes Bowers Clark Spicer Mrs. Agnes Bowers Clark Spicer, age 102, died Friday in Fort Smith, Arkansas. Mrs.. Spicer was born December 21...
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Dorothy Jean Boyce Chase, 59, of Birmingham, Alabama, formerly of West Memphis, passed away Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2018, at St. Vincent Hospi...

Johnnie Lee Woods, Sr.

Johnnie Lee Woods, Sr.

Johnnie Lee Woods, Sr. Johnnie Lee Woods, Sr., 71, of Turrell, Arkansas passed away Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2018, in Senath, Missouri. He was a mechanic....
Mildred Sorrell

Mildred Sorrell

Mildred Sorrell Mildred Sorrell, 81, of West Memphis, passed away Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018. She was part of the office personnel at Wolfe Brothers F...
14 February 2018
Three! Two! One!

Three! Two! One!

Three! Two! One! The students at Avondale Elementary blasted off on an exciting musical adventure into outer space today with the help of some of ...

‘Best Care’ training offered

‘Best Care’ training offered

‘Best Care’ training offered Marion, Trumann to host one-day child care clinics By the Evening Times News Staff news@theeveningtimes.com ...
OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES

OBITUARIES Mary Frances Hudson Mary Frances Hudson, 84, of West Memphis, Arkansas passed away on Monday, Feb. 12, 2018 at Methodist University H...
Vivian I. Porterfield

Vivian I. Porterfield

Vivian I. Porterfield Vivian I. Porterfield at the age of 94 passed away Monday, Feb. 12, 2018 surrounded by her loving family at Three Rivers Nur...

Katherine Small

Katherine Small

Katherine Small Katherine Small, 89, of Memphis, Tennessee passed away Monday, Feb. 5, 2018. Visitation is scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 17, fro...
Scroll Up